The prices of MagicBands increased over the past few days at Walt Disney World and shopDisney.
Retail prices are now as follows:
- Solid Color – $19.99 (up from $14.99, originally as low as $12.95)
- Open Edition – $29.99 (up from $24.99, originally as low as $19.95)
- Limited Release – $34.99 (up from $29.99, originally as low as $24.95)
- Limited Edition – $39.99 (up from $34.99, originally as low as $29.95)
As of now, the price increase does not seem to affect Dooney & Bourke MagicBands which are $48.00 for Limited Release and $58.00 for Limited Edition. It is assumed that a $5 premium will continue to be added for MagicBands with extras including BandIts and glow-in-the-dark features.
MagicBands ordered through My Disney Experience for Resort Guests and Annual Passholders have been updated to reflect the new prices above minus the $19.99 (price of solid color) discount. The $5 premium for Pre-Arrival exclusives and solid colors is expected to continue. It was also recently announced that Annual Pass renewals purchased on August 16, 2021 or after will no longer receive a complimentary MagicBand but are still eligible for the discounted rates through My Disney Experience.
Pre-Arrival prices are now as follows:
- Solid Color – $5.00, certain colors complimentary for APs through 8/16/21
- Open Edition – $10.00, $15.00 (exclusives)
- Limited Release – $15.00, $20.00 (exclusives)